Optoma Technology, Inc. announced they are set to showcase the home entertainment technology of the future; available and within reach today at the annual CES show in Las Vegas from January 6-9, 2016. CES has served as the show standard for consumer technologies for almost 50 years. Optoma is excited to once again be part of the CES global stage where next-generation innovations are introduced to the market. Visitors to Booth #11440 at Central Hall will be among the first to see and experience unique projection demonstrations from Optoma. Demo's in the booth incorporate the theme Project Your Passion by demonstrating how to use projection technology in real life that far exceeds any experience you could have using a flat panel screen. Optoma will showcase how projection technology can enhance your daily experience in every aspect that you are passionate about; gaming, movies, photography, or quality family time.
Experience a true 4K UHD projector with eight million pixels using high definition single chip DLP Technology. This projector has precise pixel alignment and no HUE purple effect thanks to the DLP Technology advantages. "Right now you only see premium format cinema screens using this technology." says Jon Grodem, Senior Director of Product Management. "We are the first DLP projector manufacturer bringing 4K technology to the home consumer market."
Demo highlights include:
• An immersive virtual reality experience with a huge screen using image blending and multiple gamer options
• A Man Cave with gigantic screen for multi-player gaming experience with vivid graphic details
• Experience the color performance of a laser cinema in normal ambient lighting
• A basic kitchen table transforms into an intimate bistro for two with ambiance of your choice
• A family room with exciting interactive games for the whole family.
• Turn every lamp in your house into a home theater projector with something as simple as screwing in a light bulb
Optoma will also be launching the ML750ST, the short throw version of the popular LED projector ML750. Weighing in less than 1 pound and with 20,000 hours of light source and a short throw range, this new projector is sure to be the most mobile, versatile and long lasting in its class.
The Optoma NuForce product line expands with the new HEM family of earphones (Hi-Res Earphone Monitors); a series of sophisticated headphones with up to 4 hi-res balanced armature drivers in both earphones. HEM earphones are Hi-Res audio certified and capable of bringing out the finest nuances from the world´s best recordings and Hi-Res audio files.